Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Who is I AM?

I AM (YHWH: Jehovah or Yahweh or LORD)
I AM Who I AM - Ex 3:14
I AM your shield – Gen 15:1
I AM your very great reward – Gen 15:1
I AM your God Almighty – Gen 17:1
I AM your provider (Jehovah-Jireh) - Gen 22:14
I AM your strength – Ex 15:2 /Hab 3:19
I AM your song – Ex 15:2
I AM your salvation – Ex 15:2
I AM a warrior – Ex 15:3
I AM your healer (Jehovah-Rophe) – Ex 15:26
I AM your banner (Jehovah-Nissi) – Ex 17:15
I AM greater than all other gods – Ex 18:11
I AM Who makes you holy (Jehovah-Mekoddishkem) – Lev 10:8
I AM slow to anger – Num 14:18
I AM abounding in love, forgiving sin and rebellion – Num 14:18
I AM God, the only God – Dt 4:35 / Ps 46:10
I AM God in Heaven above, and on earth below – Dt 4:39
I AM one – Dt 6:4
I AM your life – Dt 30:20
I AM powerful – Josh 4:24
I AM the Testimony – Josh 3:13 / 4:16
I AM peace (Jehovah-Shalom) – Judges 6:24
I AM a God Who knows – I. Sam 2:3
I AM just – II Chron 12:16
I AM with you when you are with me – II Chron 15:2
I AM a refuge for the oppressed – Ps 9:9
I AM King for ever and ever – Ps 10:16
I AM righteous – Ps 11:7 /116:5 /129:4 /Lam 1:18
I AM your rock – Ps 18:2
I AM your shepherd (Jehovah-Rohi / Jehovah-Raah ) – Ps 23:1
I AM your light and your salvation – Ps 27:1
I AM the stronghold of your life – Ps 27:1
I AM your strength and your shield – Ps 28:7
I AM the strength of my people – Ps 28:8
I AM a fortress of salvation for my anointed one – Ps 28:8
I AM enthroned as King forever – Ps 29:10
I AM good – Ps 34:8 /135:3 / Nahum 1:7
I AM close to the brokenhearted – Ps 34:18
I AM the one who sustains you – Ps 54:4
I AM upright – Ps 92:15
I AM robed in majesty – Ps 93:1
I AM armed with strength – Ps 93:1
I AM the great God – Ps 95:3
I AM the great King above all gods – Ps 95:3
I AM compassionate – Ps 103:8 /111:4 /145:8
I AM gracious – Ps 103:8 /111:4 /116:5 /145:8
I AM slow to anger – Ps 103:8 /145:8 /Nahum 1:3
I AM abounding in love – Ps 103:8
I AM at your right hand – Ps 110:5
I AM exalted over all the nations – Ps 113:4
I AM rich in love – Ps 145:8
I AM good to all – Ps 145:9
I AM faithful to all my promises – Ps 145:13
I AM righteous in all my ways – Ps 145:17
I AM loving to all I have made –Ps 145:17
I AM near to all who call on me in truth – Ps 145:18
I AM with you – Isa 41:10
I AM your God – Dt 26:17 /Josh 4:24 /Isa 41:10 /43:3
I AM the LORD – Isa 43:3,11,15 /Jer 32:27
I AM a God of justice – Isa 30:18
I AM your judge – Isa 33:22
I AM your lawgiver – Isa 33:22
I AM your king – Isa 33:22
I AM he who will save you – Isa 33:22
I AM the everlasting God 40:28
I AM the Creator of the ends of the earth – Isa 40:28
I AM the Holy One of Israel – Isa 43:3 / Isa 43:14
I AM your Savior – Isa 43:3
I AM the only savior – Isa 43:11
I AM your Redeemer – Isa 43:14
I AM your Holy One – Isa 43:15
I AM Israel’s Creator – Isa 43:15
I AM your King – Isa 43:15
I AM the first and I AM the last – Isa 44:6/ 48:12
I AM the only God – Isa 44:6
I AM your husband – Jer 3:14
I AM your righteousness (Jehovah-Tsidkenu) – Jer 23:6
I AM the true God – Jer 10:10
I AM the living God – Jer 10:10
I AM the eternal King – Jer 10:10
I AM with you like a mighty warrior – Jer 20:11
I AM the God of all mankind – Jer 32:27
I AM a God of retribution – Jer 51:56
I AM your portion – Lam 3:24
I AM good to those whose hope is in me – Lam 3:25
I AM good to the one who seeks me – Lam 3:25
I AM the One Who is there (Jehovah-Shammah) – Ezek 48:35
I AM a jealous and avenging God – Nahum 1:2
I AM is filled with wrath and vengeance against his enemies – Nahum 1:2
I AM great in power – Nahum 1:3
I AM a refuge in times of trouble – Nahum 1:7
I AM with you always, to the very end of the age – Mt 28:20
I AM the bread of life – Jn 6:35 /6:48
I AM the bread that came down from heaven – Jn 6:41
I AM the living bread that came down from heaven – Jn 6:51
I AM the light of the world – Jn 8:12 /9:5
I AM the one I claim to be – Jn 8:24
I AM eternal – Jn 8:58
I AM the gate for the sheep – Jn 10:7,9
I AM the Good Shepherd – Jn 10:11,14
I AM God’s Son – Jn 10:36
I AM the resurrection and the life – Jn 11:25
I AM He – Jn 13:19 /18:5,6,8
I AM the way and the truth and the life – Jn 14:6
I AM in the Father and the Father is in me – Jn 14:10,11,20
I AM in you – Jn 14:20
I AM the true vine, and my Father is the gardener – Jn 15:1
I AM the vine; you are the branches – Jn 15:5
I AM the Name – Acts 5:41
I AM the Way – Acts 9:2
I AM Jesus – Acts 9:5 /22:8 /26:15
I AM with you – Ps 118:6 /Acts 18:10
I AM the Alpha and the Omega, Who is, and who was, and who is to come – Rev 1:8
I AM the Almighty – Rev 1:8
I AM the First and the Last – Rev 1:17
I AM the Living One; I was dead, and behold I AM alive for ever and ever – Rev 1:18
I AM coming soon – Rev 3:11 /22:7 /22:12 /22:20
I AM the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End – Rev 21:6 /22:13
I AM the Root – Rev 22:16
I AM the Offspring of David – Rev 22:16
I AM the bright Morning Star – Rev 22:16
 

OF THE LORD

The way of the Lord is perfect, reviving the soul (Ps 19:7)
The way of the LORD is a stronghold to the blameless (a refuge for the righteous - NIV), but destruction to evildoers (Pr 10:29)
The glory of the LORD is great (Ps 138:5)
The steadfast love of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting on those who fear him (Ps 103:17)
The joy of the Lord is your strength (Neh 8:10
The testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple (Ps 19:7)
The precepts of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart (Ps 19:8)
The commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes (Ps 19:8)
The rules of the LORD are true, and righteous altogether (ESV) / The ordinances…are sure and altogether righteous (NIV) (Ps 19:9)
The friendship of the LORD is for those who fear him,and he makes known to them his covenant (Ps 25:14)
The voice of the LORD is over the waters (Ps 29:3)
The voice of the LORD is powerful (Ps 29:4)
The voice of the LORD is full of majesty (Ps 29:4)
The word of the LORD is upright, and all his work is done in faithfulness (Ps 33:4)
The word of the LORD is to them an object of scorn; they take no pleasure in it (Jer 6:10)
The word of the LORD is flawless. He is a shield for all who take refuge in him (II Sam 22:31; Ps 18:30)
The eye of the LORD is on those who fear him, on those who hope in his steadfast love (Ps 33:18)
The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, and his ears are open to their prayer. But the face of the Lord is against those who do evil (I. Pet 3:12)
The face of the LORD is against those who do evil (Ps 34:16)
The hand of the Lord is mighty (Josh 4:24)
The arm of the LORD is not too short to save, nor his ear too dull to hear (Isa 59:1)
The sword of the LORD is bathed in blood, it is covered with fat— the blood of lambs and goats, fat from the kidneys of rams (Isa 34:6)
The name of the LORD is to be praised (from the rising of the sun to its setting!) (Ps 113:3)
The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous man runs into it and is safe (Pr 18:10)
The knowledge of the Holy One is insight (Pr 9:10)
The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring forever (Ps 19:9)
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom; all those who practice it have a good understanding (Ps 111:10)
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge; fools despise wisdom and instruction (Pr 1:7)
The fear of the LORD is hatred of evil (Pr 8:13)
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom (Pr 9:10)
The fear of the LORD is a fountain of life, that one may turn away from the snares of death (Pr 14:27)
The fear of the LORD is instruction in wisdom, and humility comes before honor (Pr 15:33)
The fear of the LORD is Zion’s treasure (he will be the stability of your times, abundance of salvation, wisdom, and knowledge) (Isa 33:6)
The day of the LORD is near; as destruction from the Almighty it will come (Isa 13:6)
The day of the LORD is near; it will be a day of clouds, a time of doom for the nations (Eze 30:3)
The day of the LORD is near,and as destruction from the Almighty it comes (Joel 1:15)
The day of the LORD is coming; it is near (Joel 2:1)
The day of the LORD is great and very awesome; who can endure it? (Joel 2:11)
The day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision (Joel 3:14)
The day of the LORD is near upon all the nations (Obad 1:15)
The day of the LORD is near; the LORD has prepared a sacrifice and consecrated his guests (Zeph 1:7)
The great day of the LORD is near, near and hastening fast (Zeph 1:14)
The sound of the day of the LORD is bitter; the mighty man cries aloud there (Zeph 1:14)
The burden of the word of the LORD is against the land of Hadrachand Damascus (Israel’s enemies) is its resting place. For the LORD has an eye on mankind and on all the tribes of Israel (Zech 9:1)
The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed (Lk 4:18)
The coming of the Lord is at hand (be patient; establish your hearts (Jas 5:8)

No comments:

Post a Comment